Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20120608

Jun 8 2012

"If it wasn't for you, I'd be naked right now."

 or click here

And the reveal:


 or click here
ADAM: Damn you for stopping me being naked!
KAREN: Who do you think you were talking to?
ADAM: I don’t know... A policeman?
KAREN: Maybe you were talking to oppressed English society as a whole.
ADAM: Actually, England’s got quite a thriving nudist community. Not that I’m wanting to become one. I quite like my clothes.
KAREN: That’s because you have those lovely shirts from Joe Brown’s.
ADAM: And I prefer wearing those to work than my birthday suit. I think I get more work done.
KAREN: Why, would you be distracted by yourself if you were naked at work?
ADAM: I think everyone else would be distracted, but not in a good way.
KAREN: Awww, yes they would!
ADAM: No, I’ll stand out like a… a hairy sore thumb.

10 comments:

  1. Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting.Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quote should be on a baby onesie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but I'm sure STM prefers nakedness to nudity:

    "To me, the naked and the nude,
    By lexicographers construed
    As synonyms that should express
    The same deficiency of dress
    Or shelter, stand as far apart
    As Love from lies, or Truth from art.

    Lovers without reproach will gaze
    On bodies naked and ablaze;
    The Hippocratic eye will see,
    In nakedness, anatomy;
    And naked shines the Goddess, when
    She mounts her lions among men.

    The nude are bold, the nude are sly
    To hold each treasonable eye.
    While draping with a showman's trick
    Their nakedness in rhetoric,
    They grin a mock-religious grin
    Of scorn at those of naked skin.

    The naked, therefore, who compete
    Against the nude, may know defeat.
    Yet when they both together tread
    The briary pastures of the dead,
    By Gorgons with long whips pursued,
    How naked go the sometime nude!"

    -Robert Graves 7@=e

    ReplyDelete
  5. An online friend sent me a link to your blog a few days ago. Out of all the reveals I've heard here, this one is my favorite, especially how Adam says, "I don't know" like a frustrated teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What this story is about? Explain it, please. Use this https://writemypaper4me.org/blog/research-papers-writing service if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for uploading such information really inspire with it. office.com/setup
    https://ooffiice-setup.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts always amaze me ,your art of writing is really nice .
    Thankyou for this mesmerizing post
    mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very informative blog post, you have good writing skills, I have subscribed to your blog for your upcoming post. You must go through the below useful links.

    Best Printer For Cricut
    Best Printer for Stickers
    Best Printers For Infrequent Use
    Best Projector For Dorm Room
    Best Printer For Screen Printing Transparencies
    Best Laser Printer For Foiling

    ReplyDelete