Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20111028

Oct 28 2011

"Thank you for dinner. Now if I ever say that something tastes like the anal evacuation of the recently deceased, I'll have a frame of reference."

 or click here
"Watermelon? What the fuck?! My fucking cantaloupe, mother fucker."
 or click here

7 comments:

  1. STM has the strangest and funniest insults. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear God..... that has to be the best way to say something tastes like sh*t I have ever heard!!!! utter priceless... both should be on a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I don't know how you can keep from taking some of these insults personally! They are funny, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG---if you plan on having a Thanksgiving dinner there, you might want to keep STM under wraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KAREN! I've been away for a week and couldn't wait to get back to you & STM! He makes my day-every day! I'm more than a bit Jealous that you've managed to marry 2 ENGLISHMEN, both who are more interesting than ALL the Americans I've known! Does STM have sister?(*I'm recently out of closet, HA) Enjoy your beautiful life in the U.K.! You are BOTH living his 'dreams'- Out Loud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey

    Its been a couple of days since the last post. Is everything well? I hope its just a technical difficulty and not something more serious!

    ReplyDelete