Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20111017

Oct 17 2011

"You know, the world will be a much better place when we get to eat vegetarians. Furthermore, you get your five-a-day with one of those."

 or click here

Just before we went to sleep, we were Skyping with my friend Jenny. Jenny, a vegetarian herself, signed off the conversation by saying, "Don't say anything mean about vegetarians tonight!" Apparently, STM doesn't take requests.
"Imay otay oingay... Oh, kids, just come out with it!"
 or click here

I was impressed at Adam managing to speak pig latin in his sleep, until I realized that he had thus far said "my toe going".

9 comments:

  1. "My toe going"? Probably Kid Code for something they don't want you to know: "The Central Committee is meeting at 1600 hours at Comrade Kevin's basement. Bring the detonators, and a large pepperoni pizza." 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog very much and Your article give me a big view.it is excellent. i am a newer of blogspot.welcome to my blog ,my blog is about hid conversion kit, here has a lot of the article is about carhid kits, motorcycle lamps, and the light of the knowledge of the installation, maintenance, hope we can communicate on blogger, and become good friends .welcome to my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. just had to comment he said I'm to going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. He prononuced it 'oh-tay', while 'to' would be 'oo-tay'.

      Delete
  4. that is probably the best idea to get your veggies. ok vegans.... into the stew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he was trying to say "I'm going to..." but got a bit mixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ogay uckfay ourselfay, ammerspay. 7X=E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for making the truthful effort to explain this. I feel very strong about it and would like to read more. If you can, as you find out more in depth knowledge, would you mind posting more posts similar to this one with more information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karin, Adam - Love your escapades. Is this still going on today (April 2018)? Your sleep talkin habits. Maybe it is time to buy melatonin uk and get yourself some well deserved sleep without waking up. Good luck to your family.

    Regards
    The Melatonin Man :)

    ReplyDelete