Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110416

Apr 16 2011

"What a great way to start the day, talking about dog farts and placenta."

 or click here

That fascinating declaration was from the nest-egg, as there was no sleep talking per se last night. I did, however, find the following bizarre conversation, of which neither Adam nor I have any recollection.


 or click here

I especially like Adam's utterly disdainful "What?!"
ADAM: Now listen—
KAREN: (something something???) definitely gay. All that... pink... um... um... robes. And you all want them.
ADAM: What?!
KAREN: Umm... I know what I mean. I know. I know.
BOTH: (Kiss)

8 comments:

  1. Aha! A two-sided sleep convo! Maybe it's contagious? Adorable, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, even your subconscious selves love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always funny to hear Sleep Talkin' Man *and* Woman.

    Karen, I believe the first thing you say is "Listen".

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it's a sighting of the very rare Sleep Talkin' Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just sounds like STW said "This is definitely gay..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the times when Karen talks because she often tells STM that she knows--what she wants, what she's trying to say, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Sleep Talkin' Woman is talking about the little known Hogwarts house of Queerinpuff.

    ReplyDelete